Certified Sandals Specialist
CLIA ACC accredited Cruise Counselor
Disney College of Knowledge Graduate
Celebrity Cruise Line Five Star Agent
Carnival Cruise Line “Carnival Funologist” Bachelors of Fun
Marriott Sales Specialist
IATAN Card Holder
AM Resorts Master Agent
1. You’ve Googled “Mexico vacations,” and come up with 17.8 million responses. Need a little help editing those choices? A travel consultant can help you narrow it down, with as little as 5 questions.
2. Remember when you used that obscure website to book your hotel, and when you got there you spent your beach vacation overlooking a parking lot? FYI --- Those are the rooms held for those “great rates.”
3. How many hours were you on hold with the airline when your flight was canceled because of a snowstorm? Travel consultants have dedicated phone numbers, plus emails are sent to consultants on how to handle and advise our clients affected by those storms.
4. Did you really mean to spend your honeymoon at that resort whose one tiny pool was filled all day with 12 screaming children? Honeymoons are special occasions and deserve special treatment – a good travel consultant gives you just that, Travel by Liberty specializes in honeymoons and destination weddings.
5. Who knew that when you booked that “villa” in Tuscany, it would be a small room with a kitchenette and no air conditioning? Funny, it looked much better on your computer screen. All destinations have different standards and levels of service than the US again your consultant knows these and can guide you.
6. No one explained to you that in July, it is wintertime in Rio, and so you showed up there with nothing but five Hawaiian shirts and three pairs of swimming trunks. KNOWLEDGE=TRAVEL CONSULTANT
7. How about the time you really needed a restful vacation, and you ended up in New Orleans during Mardi Gras and someone threw up on your shoes? THIS is where your internet research comes in handy and your consultant can advise you that sometime before and after big events can sometimes bring even greater value.
8. Yes, I guess that hotel must have used a telephoto lens then they took that pictures of those guest rooms that you saw on their website. Consultants have access to more info – plus first hand knowledge of site inspections.
9. I suppose contacting the Attorney General to resolve the fact that that internet site has billed your credit card three times instead of the once is the only route to take at this point. When working with a travel consultant we control the payments and any issues involving thru working with reputable vendors and issues if they do occur.
10. It was definitely odd that there were no cab drivers at the airport at 3 o’clock in the morning when you finally landed in Costa Rica, but booking a transfer to your very remote hotel would have been a good thing to remember when you purchased your airline ticket and hotel ticket. Your consultant thinks about these things and then prepares you for the “what if’s” of travel days.